We are
We do
We work with
Traditional IT is often oversold to startups.

We provide a better alternative, helping organisations, systems and processes grow together, one bite sized chunk at a time. This is IT for the Lean age.

Our motto is 'just in time, just enough, just for me'.

Cliff Calcutt, MD, GTwM
Your software has been instrumental in helping the college increase the quality of our provision.

I would also like to thank your team for their help and technical support which has been first class.

Mike Gay, Gower College Swansea

GTwM Videos

Cliff Calcutt on Lean IT & agileBase


The thinking behind our Lean IT platform, agileBase

Cliff Calcutt on Lean IT & agileBase


The thinking behind our Lean IT platform, agileBase

Cliff Calcutt on Lean IT & agileBase


The thinking behind our Lean IT platform, agileBase

SMEs

95% of organisations in the UK are classed as Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and yet most IT companies focus on the remaining 5%.

We don't.

We like to bring the logic of Lean and systems thinking to both IT and the SME sector.

How we work with the SME sector

Service Sector

Lean has its roots in manufacturing.

We don't.

We've spent the last ten years working on what Lean means in the service sector. Within the sector, we tend to work in the back office sphere and in particular where Lean and IT meet.

What is a Lean back office?

Contact Us

CLIFF CALCUTT
0845 4561810
07974 145491 cliff@gtwm.co.uk
OLIVER KOHLL
0845 4561810
07814 828608 oliver@gtwm.co.uk